Thursday, July 24, 2008

D&T

Hhhhhhmmmmmmmm..................... D&T? d&t is the short form of design and technology. What would i prefer? Food and nutrients or design and technology? In my opinion, i would prefer design and technology because i dont really like cooking and i like caftwork. What would i do during design and technology? We are supposed to find a problem, create a mindmap of possibilities to resolve your problem, decide on what you are going to make, make sketches about your design and finally, make your product. I know whats on your mind.( boring................. very complicated!!!!!!) But no!!!!!!!! It is much more interesting than you think!!!!!! Design and technology is a new subject for me and my class as we were taking food and nutritient for the first term but we adapted quickly to our new subject. Design and technology is one of my favourite subjects as there are a lot of hands on work. In sketches, we have to draw a lot of lines which are parralel to each other. I think that is the hardest part for me as i am not realy good at drawing and art.Ao this is all i have got to say about design and technology. Hope you enjoyed reading!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home